There are a lot of recipes for Irish Potato Bread out there, but this is how mama bunny makes it and how I make it.
left over mashed potato (in cereal bowl)
knob of butter
flour (any kind of flour)
1. Heat cold mashed potato and butter in microwave for 2 minutes.
2. Take out of microwave and mix well with a fork.
3. Add 2oz/50g of flour, mix well together.
4. Shape into a round on a chopping board and cut into triangles.
5. Heat a frying pan, add a little butter and place the triangles into the frying pan.
6. Cook on medium heat until brown on underside, turn over and cook the other side.