2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped into 1/4 inch pieces
1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped into 1/4 inch pieces
1 tbsp chopped red onion
2 tsps fresh lemon juice
1/4 tsp tobasco sauce
salt and pepper
3 tbps chopped fresh coriander
1/2 tsp vegetable oil
1 & 1/3 cups cheddar cheese
1. In a small bowl, mix together the tomatoes, avocado, onion, lemon juice and tabasco sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. In another small bowl, mix together sour cream, coriande, salt and pepper to taste.
3. Put tortillas on a baking sheet and brush tops with oil.
4. Put under a grill 2 - 4 inches from heat until pale golden.
5. Sprinkle tortialls evenly with cheese and put under grill until cheese is golden.
6. Spread avacodo mixture evenly evenly over 2 tortillas and top each 1 of the remaining tortillas, cheese side down to make 2 quesadillas.
7. Transfer the quesadillas to a cutting board and cut into 4 wedges.
8. Top each wedge with a dollop of sour cream mixture and serve warm.